11.30.2010

Nathan | 1 Month Photos

I went to High School with Christina and Jason and hadn't seen them in years!  This is another perk of the job, you get to see people you have lost touch with and find out what is going on in their lives.  I went to their house which is really close to me and they had so many pictures on the wall, I got to see their wedding and pictures after Nathan was born.  He is SUCH a cutie with so much hair! The weather was not on our side this day, and of course the day before it was 60 and sunny!  We did get a couple outdoors-y ones though! I had a great time and it was so good to see you guys again. I hope you like your sneak peek! ;)



This hat is so cute!



Sticking his tongue out, I love it! haha




This is probably the best face you can make wearing a Lions outfit :D


2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, You have done a fantastic job. You really were able to capture the love these two have for that baby boy. I could feel it while looking at these pictures. The Lions picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)