12.01.2010

Aurelia | 3 Month Photos

Shannon was referred to me by a good friend of mine who is also a photographer and I am SO glad she did!  We decided to meet in Royal Oak because Shannon and her husband Mike live close by.  We were also extremely lucky with the weather that day...even though it was cloudy it was warm enough to get to see ALL of Aurelia's outfits!:)  Seeing a family like this is always refreshing, you would think I was taking Shannon and Mike's engagement pictures!  It is safe to say that they love each other more and more the longer they are together and Aurelia completes them.  You guys were so cute and happy and I left that day smiling, excited to have that one day.  I hope you guys like your sneak peek and I am so happy things ended up the way they did! ;)













2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! i recognize those train tracks and that blue wall in the background!!!! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love them Kathy! They are so beautiful! Thanks for the intro. We are truly blessed to have each other and she definitely does complete us. The songs you have are perfect. I certainly don't want her to grow up :) Thank you for such a wonderful day, we had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)