12.09.2010

The Hetchlers | Family Photos

I was so excited when Jamie emailed me to do her family pictures.  I had known her since elementary school and we sadly lost touch.  Her mom was even my girlscout leader, back then me and Jamie used to have a secret hiding spot in her attic. If I ever ran away that would be my hiding place, I planned on running away a couple times but only got down the street and ran back and gave my mom a hug :) Like I said before, this job is great for many reasons, and one is getting back in touch with old friends. I even stayed after and talked for a couple hours just catching up, I am so lucky!  I had a lot of fun with you guys and I hope you like your sneak peek ;)

 Gavin & Presley :D
Coolest hat ever.

Jamie's adorable kiddies :) Gavin loves his Ball!



Uncle Chad!






Love this...good job looking at the camera girls! ;)


 Had to end with this picture, priceless...

2 comments:

  1. aw they are too cute! Great work as usual! Don't you miss those girl scout days? Can't believe we are all grown up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)