4.16.2012

Kerby + Zack | Love Shoot

You know what's more fun than taking pictures? Taking engagement pictures for 2 of my great friends! Kerby and I have been friends ever since Mrs. Peabody's class in 9th grade. I have known Zack for just a couple years, thanks to my Starbucks addiction. Kerby had called Zack her "Starbucks boyfriend" (this was before they even started dating). One day she was feeling good, and decided to ask Zack out on a date. They have been inseparable ever since. These two are the kind of couple that you know are perfect for each other, they compliment each other in every way possible. It's the kind of love that other people envy, the kind.. in my case, hope to have someday. I love these two, and I definitely love their sense of style :) Kerby loves photos, she wanted to make her engagement photos different than anyone else's. She really thought about things they like to do together, and really incorporated in their shoot. I had so much fun with them, and I absolutely can't wait to be in their wedding! Love you guys so much, and wish you all the happiness in the world. xoxo 









































:)


8 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! So happy for Kerby and Zack, and you captured them so well! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! They made me tear up. You can really see how happy they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME PIX! Is it too late to fire the girl I hired? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot stop crying! these are so so amazing and special to us!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love them! kerby, you've grown into an absolutely stunning woman and i'm so happy you found the love of your life.

    -agatha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Kathy! Beautiful moments captured in time. Marji is smiling. I am smiling. Many happy emotions well up inside.
    I wish you both a lifetime of love, wonderful health, mindful children, loving each other and God. Remember your roots and cherish each other.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos!!! So creative! I love how you can tell so much about this couple through these photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)