4.10.2012

Harlow | 3 Month Photos

I was so excited I got to see Harlow, Morgan, and Nate! It's been a couple months, and I couldn't wait to see how big Harlow was, and what awesome outfits Morgan had picked out for her. :) I feel so at home with this family, we hit it off right away, and this is my 3rd shoot with them. I love when my clients start to become friends :) I had such blast with you guys, as usual, and I hope you like your sneak peek!




And we are both Chihuahua lovers :)




This pic cracks me up. She is over the camera :)









Love.


Make sure and come back tomorrow. I can't wait to show you my shoot with the Brides Project :)

1 comment:

  1. My niece and great niece are BEAUTIFUL!!! Good work!! Nate's not so bad either!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)