4.13.2012

Happy Friday the 13th + my new baby + what's in store for next week :)

I hope everyone is having a great Friday the 13th so far, I am! Well, I got my taxes done this morning, at least I didn't wait until the last minute I know ;) I got an email this morning from someone letting me know, she sent my brides project link to the editor of Styleline Magazine!!! I am so excited to see what can come from it, and to get the Brides Project's name out there as much as I can! I also got my baby in the mail just in time for my weekend of shoots! I have needed a new lens for my weddings, and I am absolutely in love! I had an amazing shoot last night, and even though the lens was expensive, it was worth every penny. I am so excited to show you everything that's in store for next week's blog. Here are a couple pics to keep you on the edge of your seat. ;)


>>Enter Angel Music Here<<

My shoot last night, isn't he adorable!??!


Kerby and Zack, can't wait to show you these! 

My great friend Stacy on her wedding day, so beautiful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)