4.19.2012

Adam | 8 Month Photos

Adam is so cute. He was so serious, and I probably looked like a complete weirdo doing things to try to get him to laugh, and nothing. Then, of course when we weren't paying attention and I was talking with his sweet parents, I look over at him and he had the biggest smile on his face! Maybe my huge camera freaked him out, or maybe he's just sneaky like that ;) It was a perfect day at Yates Cider Mill, of course bc it wasn't overflowing with people like it is in the fall! I had a great time with you three, Adam is so adorable and I can't wait to see you guys again!

















Get ready for another sneak peek later! If you have a session, that I put on a sneak peek, I will be mailing them all today! Everyone have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)