4.17.2012

Angelo | 6 Month Photos

I met Carolynn a while ago from my best friend Kerby, who's engagement photos I put up yesterday! Anyway, Carolynn was one of the wildest, goofiest girls I have ever met, and the best part is...she doesn't even try! When I found out she was going to have a baby, I was a little worried..Carolynn being responsible for another human being?? haha:) Well let me tell you, she is an amazing, amazing mom, and Angelo is one of the cutest/happiest babies I have ever met. The love I felt from this family, after only an hour of being together was overwhelming. Carolynn, it was so great to meet Angelo and Mario, you three couldn't be more adorable. I hope you like your sneak peek, and I hope to see you guys again soon! :)






Love him! 


Having a grand old time sitting in a suitcase. haha, don't you want to squeeze him?














4 comments:

  1. I have tears in my eyes! love them soooo much!!!!!!!! Thank you kathy you are the bomb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love them! such a cute little fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo beautiful. I feel the love! Don't ever stop the lovin' - Jeany Burkhart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have one of each Please!!! Please!!! I love every picture!!!! Nice Nice Love Love!!!!
    Mimi b!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)