10.29.2012

Zach + Brittany | Misty Farms Wedding

This was, by far... my favorite wedding to date.  Brittany and I clicked right away, she was my first friend I made after I moved home from Chicago 3 years ago. We both had the same love for art and photography and shared our hatred for Village Green(our job at the time) on a daily basis.  Brittany then moved away to be with Zach in Kansas, then to Atlanta...I was sad she was leaving, but excited for them to be starting a new adventure.  One day while on a hike, Zach asked if she would spend forever with him..and she happily said yes. Brittany called me up right away to tell me, I was so excited for her and so happy when she asked me to be her  photographer. There is nothing that would make me happier, doing what I love, and capturing such a special time in my friend's life.  It doesn't hurt that Brittany has incredible taste, and that her family are probably the most fun, kind, and welcoming people you will ever meet.  I knew her wedding was going to be amazing, but I had no idea just how great it would be.

The day began on a cloudy morning at Misty Farms in Ann Arbor.  Brittany's family ran around the beautiful grounds finalizing details, and making things perfect for Zach and Brittany. The day was finally here, after all the planning, going on pinterest, blood and sweat going into every detail...it was all starting to come together. Brittany is a little like me, on the surface, she doesn't like to show her sensitive side. I don't think I had ever seen her even close to shedding a tear. But on that day, while Zach was waiting to see his beautiful bride for the first time, it happened, and I got to capture it :) As much as she tried, she couldn't hold back her emotions. BUT,  she was finally with Zach and everything was perfect. I am so incredibly lucky to have been by your side as your first day as husband and wife. I love you two and wish you nothing but the best. I can't wait for you to move back to MI!!! xoxo :) 


Misty Farms




Britt had her blue shoes!
misty farms













Getting ready for the "first look" :)






























 Me and Britt ;)






After the toasts, Brittany's Dad surprised her, and started Singing "all you need is love" and everyone joined in. Probably my fav part of the whole day :)


























Make-Up and Hair: Charlotte, Rachel and Lydia Frutig of Misty Farm Events
Enzo's Catering
Flowers: Friends and Family!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! I can't decide which ones I'm going to frame! Probably all of them! I can't believe you captured me doing the air guitar! Priceless! Looking forward to seeing the rest! Great work as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what brilliant photos you have. they really do look great

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)