10.24.2012

Anna + Dan | Love Shoot

This is the first time in my career, that I haven't updated my blog for every shoot. Things have just been so crazy, that if I want to mail my shoots out on time, I can't do it for every one. Once things slow down, I'll show more of what i've been up to:). These last 6 months have flown by, and I can't even really remember anything I did. I just have to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and know I will get my life back in 2 more months :) Don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining, I am so incredibly happy for my work, and for the wonderful people I get to meet. I am living the dream, and it's couple's like these two, that makes all the craziness...worth it. I have such great clients, and they are the reason I am where I am today. Dan and Anna were so so much fun to work with. She had all these ideas (which I love) and it made their love shoot amazing...and totally "them". You would never even know that were were freezing our butts off too! You guys were such champs and I cannot wait to be a part of you your wedding next year!! xoxo
























1 comment:

  1. I've always thought my sister, Annamaria was beautiful, but these photos took my breath away. It's amazing, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was taking their homecoming photos. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)