10.17.2012

East Coast Love

 Every fall I try to make a trip out to visit my sister out east. I love going out there in the fall, it makes it THAT much more beautiful. Last year we took a little trip to CT for some wine tasting, and this year we decided to go to Newport, RI. We spent a couple days there in the cutest b&b, with the most amazing balcony, overlooking the water.  I've been so busy working all summer, that I really needed to get away, and this was the perfect place to relax. Plus, it's always good to spend time with my sister, since it doesn't happen very often. HERE are my photos from last year's trip, and I hope you enjoy this years. 

My sister's apt in Queens was broken into last year, so this was my first visit to their new place in Jersey ;)


We left in the morning for our trip to RI. We stopped to get some Starbucks in Greenwich, CT...this place was like a movie, it was so amazing!


My sis... isn't she cute?

          



The bridge to Newport!


The cutest b&b ever. I love going to them bc you meet the owners and eat breakfast with ppl visiting from all over. Miles worked for the owners and was the perfect host! :)

Our balcony!

Looking up ghost tours..ya we're dorks. 


Thawing out from the crazy wind!


Back to ny.

Cafe Lalo, my fav place ever.





Had to stop at my Bro in Law's office before we left to take some photos :)


My sister had her heart set on taking photos at this old train station. By the time we got there it was misting outside, but it was perfect. I will share the pics I took of my sis and her hubby later. I love these in Black and White. 



The building to the left of the flag is the new World Trade Center building.

WTC memorial in Jersey.





Took these out the cab window on the way to the airport!

                    

 


Now i'm off to a shoot, and will be working on my good friend's wedding photos at Misty Farms!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)