1.10.2012

NYC Trip :)

So back in November, I was so busy, I was in desperate need of some sister time, so I went to NYC to do just that :) She has lived there for 7 years now, so I have been there quite a bit, and I love it just as much, every time. We also decided to get away for a couple days and take a trip to Connecticut. We went to some wineries and walked around Mystic Seaport (where Kourtney and Kim just went ;)), that will be on a later blog. I also wanted to share some other things that will be going on in the new year. I am taking a trip to Austin next week to visit my cousin and cannot wait to take a million pics, and just be outside! I am also going to Las Vegas next month to go see some photographers I have been following for quite some time, and am sooo in love with their work! I can't wait to share all these new things in the next couple months. I will also be updating my website and working on some fun projects with some other local businesses in the area :) For now, here is the story of my trip, from my 5D and Iphone photos ;)


Meet Ellie, my sister's adorable dog!


The first night we took a little trip to Brooklyn, if you look closely to the pic on the right, the tables and chairs are on the ceiling :)


The next day we decided to head to a flee market in Williamsburg, I LOVED it!!!




I wished soo bad I could have taken this stuff on the plane home with me. I was imagining using these for props in some shoots!!! So cool.




Saw these cool guys on a balcony sunbathing :)


Then it was off to Manhattan!



These brownstones are my fav annnd remind me of Sex and the City :)


Another one of my fav spots, Rockefeller Center...It might have something to do with Home Alone 2 ;)  They had the tree up, but it wasn't decorated yet!


Last but not lease, Cafe Lalo, the best/cutest desert place EVER. And yes, it was in You've Got Mail ;)




YUM :)


Me and my sis :)


On a side note...One of my new years resolutions was to run the half marathon, so now I am going to force myself to work out (which i've been doing amazing well at) and get my hair done. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)