1.30.2012

Fun Blogs this Week!

I have a LOT of fun stuff to share on the blog this week. Here is a little peek at what's in store :)

I had the pleasure of shooting my cousin/best friend's wedding :) Get ready for her blog this week!



My trip to Austin...and a day at Hamilton's Pool! :)


Some fun pics of these lovebirds...my cousin and her hubby :)


My cousin (who is also a photographer) and I had a fun little shoot of each other. All my TX friends, check her out at www.marianneworlowphotography.com :)

She took this one of me :D


A night at Mt. Bonnell


Some photos from Downtown Austin.

Date night at Mt. Bonnell--Bachelor Style

Daytime bar fun :)


On our way to the Oasis...with the best view EVER.



And last but not least, I was able to take photos of one of my great friends getting engaged. Love my life. :)


Can't wait to get into more detail with all of these! Now for some bachelor, pizza and fam time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)