2.01.2012

Jackie + Tim | The Night She Said "YES"

I was on my way to the gym when I get an unexpected call from Tim. He had never called me before, so I knew he was up to something! I was thinking, maybe he is going to propose soon and wants me to take the pictures!!! Well, I was right...he did want me to take them...THAT NIGHT! Leave it up to guys to plan at the last minute...I shouldn't say anything though, I am quite the procrastinator myself! ;) I was so so happy that I was in town this week so I could be a part of such an exciting moment in my friend's life. I headed down to Royal Oak to Vinotecca, where Jackie and Tim had their first date. I was so nervous, for one thing...it was pitch black outside, I didn't want Jackie to see me...and lastly, I didn't want to miss the moment! I texted Tim to let him know where I was going to be hiding out. A couple minutes later, Jackie is calling my phone! I thought I blew the surprise! I didn't answer, then listened to her voicemail, and it turns out she wanted to buy a gift certificate from me for our friend who is about to have a baby! What timing...thank god...I was okay. They finally walk up, I duck out of the way, Tim was proposing...and Jackie's back was blocking my view! I popped out of the restaurant and started snapping away...I think Jackie was in shock, so she didn't even notice me for a couple minutes anyway :D Tim, you did GOOD! I am so happy for you two, and being a part of this made me love my job that much more ;)













Love.


1 comment:

  1. Seriously Kathy, these are AMAZING PHOTOS! I love that you captured all the perfect moments of their engagement! Congrats Jackie and Tim! Great work Kathy, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)