2.06.2012

Marianne.

Taking photos of my family is always my favorite. I know them so well, that it's fun to get their personalities to shine through their photos. I'm also all about people following their passions, so if I can help in any way, I would love to. Marianne is also a photographer in Austin TX. It was perfect because we are always the people behind the camera, and sometimes we want some fun in front of the camera too! I had been updating my website, and hadn't had any new photos of myself. I met with another photographer a couple weeks ago, and she said she didn't recognize me bc all the pictures on my site were of me with dark hair! Being in TX was also perfect for this, bc it's so beautiful there, perfect eye candy for a photographer. So Marianne and I had such a fun day, being creative with each other, while our guys went to go do manly things..like shoot guns :) If you are starting your own business, it is always important for your clients to feel like they know you. If anyone is starting their own business, I highly suggest getting some photos taken, and I would love to be a part of it. For now, I hope you enjoy my photo shoot with my cuz ;)




This pictures is a perfect Marianne picture.







The one on the left is my fav.






Got a couple of her pups :)






To check out Marianne's photos from that day, and the rest of her work...click here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)