2.13.2012

Jaimie + Mike | Wedding


My family is the most important thing to me, that's why this blog hits close to home. It's extra hard to write, there are so many emotions that I feel from this day, that it's hard to express them into words. My cousin Jaimie and Mike have been together for 10 years, they got engaged recently and were planning to have a wedding sometime next year.  Jaimie is like a sister to me, she is close in age to me, so we grew up together and used to get in trouble as kids, dressing her bro up like a girl, torturing my sister's boyfriends and much more ;) I wrote a blog way back about Jaimie's family, my uncle was diagnosed with cancer a couple years ago and is one the strongest people I know, along with his family. Jaimie decided to move the wedding up and get married in 2 weeks, she wanted her dad there on her wedding day.  The wedding was absolutely amazing, you would never know it only took 2 weeks to plan. Everyone that loves Jaimie, helped along the way to make her day perfect, I was lucky to be her photographer and document such a special day for her. I love you so much, and am so happy I was there for you.  I wish you nothing but the best, because you deserve it ;)








Beautiful.









Love these girls!












































Congrats you two! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)