2.02.2012

A Day at Hamilton's Pool.

Ahhh looking at these photos from Texas make me want to go back! It was so beautiful and such a fun vacation. We went to go visit my cousin and her hubby, my cousin is also a photographer, so let's just say I have more pictures than I know what to do with!  I'm sure the guys got annoyed with us at some point:) Oh well, they will thank us someday when they have these memories in photos to look back on ;) Just think, this is only one day in TX, I was there for 7...keep your eyes pealed bc I have a ton more to share! For now, I will look at these pics and smile. Ps...I will be publishing my new website later today too, I have been working nonstop on it, so I can't wait for you to see :)





Love.


My cousin in action.









Marianne getting Alex ready for their love shoot...he looks thrilled! haha

Marianne asked me to take some photos of them, bc they don't have very many. I had sooo much fun doing it! ;)









I love all these photos, but this is my fav of the two of them :)


Marianne took this one...I edited it. Let's say that I know how my clients feel being on the other side of the camera a lot more now! ;)


She also got this one ;)


If you're a Davies girl, you LOVE to dance.


I don't know, me being weird. "Work it work it, own it own it."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)