2.14.2012

Happy Love Day.

It's that time of year again... some people love it and some people dread it. I have to say that no matter whether i'm single or taken, I find a way to enjoy it. Last year I was single, and excited for a night out with one of my girlfriends, oh and we did buy ourselves a present at the end of the night too :) This year, I am with someone, but he is 5 hours away, so I get the best of both worlds. I get to have a fun night with some of my favorite girls, and see him in two days :) I can't wait for my trip to Vegas, I have been looking forward to this photography workshop forever. Oh how things have changed in the past year. This day last year, I was working at a job with the worst manager on this planet, and this year my dream has come true, I am now working solely on my passion and have met so many people along the way.  I wanted to share what true love really is, from this photo I took this past weekend of a newborn session, with a good friend. Your valentine doesn't have to be a significant other, it can just be someone that makes you smile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)