2.07.2012

Playing in Austin.

This is the last post about Austin, for those of you who were getting sick of them ;) We stayed with my cousin and her husband the first half, then ventured off by ourselves in downtown Austin. It was the perfect amount of everything...hills, lakes, bars, restaurants...and the company was great too! This album should be called, the album of Gabe, I took so many pictures, but I was barely in any! I hope you enjoy these last few, I will be having my cousin's wedding on here in the next day or two, so look out for that;)
Happy Tuesday!

The day Marianne and I had our own little photos shoot, the guys went to the shooting range. Can you see the excitement on his face?







Gabe, what are you doing? ;)



Cheesy.


His two fav things to do...write k+g and hold his phone.


Eating bfast at my fav place!






Peeper.


Hey cupcake.

Bachelor style date night at Mt. Bonnell

Happy.


A day at the botanical gardens.

Where's Gabe?


Gabe had some fun with my camera too






I don't have any pics of me beating him at cornhole, but here is my victory shot!

Gabe's pic, I love it!


And I lost.

And the beer splattered and made a nice little heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)