2.15.2012

Taylor | Newborn Photos

I love these guys. You will see what a cute family they are, so happy and playful. I especially loved this shoot because I just got them around the house, doing some day to day things. I am not usually a softly, or am one of those girls that dreams of her wedding day or when she has kids, but this shoot made me excited to have my own family someday. Nick and Beth are such sweet people and have such adorable kids, I had so so much fun as usual with you guys. I hope you like your sneak peek and I can't wait to do it again! ;)

Beth collects antiques, and had this really cool crate around the house!


So precious.







The boys hanging out :)










Beth made those blocks and I LOVE them.




Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)