2.25.2012

93.

I just got back in Michigan yesterday and have so much to catch up on! I was in Vegas for a photography workshop, that sadly wasn't what I expected. I did get some beautiful shots at our desert shoot though, can't wait to share those later this week ;) I am a little behind in my blogging and have to finish a couple sessions this weekend. Here are a couple pictures from both of them.

 Today is also a very special day, it's my Grandad's 93rd birthday. He is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. In my 28 years, I have never seen him yell or be mad, not even a little bit. He is a great husband, father, and grandfather, if all the men in the world were like him, it couldn't get any better. I have missed my family since i've been gone, so I am headed to dinner and I hope you enjoy these couple pics. Get ready for a lot of fun sneak peeks this week. Happy Saturday!

Oh Chris....he makes my heart melt. 

And my first time ever meeting Zooey and her wonderful parents :)


And here is my gpa breaking it down at my cousin Jaimie's wedding recently. LOVE HIM.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)