1.12.2012

Connecticut.

Today has been a good day so far, I went to the gym and did a cycling class. That class is a really hard workout, I felt like I was going to pass out afterward,  but after a shower, I'm feeling pretty great. Now I get to share more photos with you from my trips, life is good :)  If you haven't seen my NY blog, you can click here. I went to visit my sister, and we decided to get away, and just have some girl time in CT. She originally wanted to go to 3 wineries in one day, I don't know what she was thinking, I didn't need anymore wine after 2! We met some interesting people, the weather was beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing trip with my sis :) 


This guy greeted us when we got there.









We stayed at the cutest bed and breakfast. I think it would be so fun to own one, you would meet so many amazing people. The house has been in their family for years, and the door to the right is all of their family members.  :)


Since it was such a nice day, we decided to go to Mystic Seaport :)



I LOVED all of these houses!










We were able to go on one of the ships they were restoring.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)