1.11.2012

Harlow | Newborn Shoot

I had Morgan and Nate's maternity photos back in October around my birthday, we immediately clicked and I was so excited when she called to have me do her newborn photos! I love when my clients start to feel like friends, and I was excited to see them again, and meet Harlow of course :) These 3 are so adorable, and we had the best time! Newborn shoots are definitely unpredictable and little Harlow had a lot of surprises for us! I think by the end, they had every blanket in their entire house in the washing machine :) I had such a great time and I hope you guys like your sneak peek! XOXO

Little toes!



Looking at her Daddy


I love Morgan's face here, so incredibly in love. 






Adorable.











Little Model




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)