9.27.2012

Brooklyn | Newborn Photos

I'm trying to get caught up on some of these blogs, things have been a little crazy, so i've been trying to get people's pictures to them first! I think people like the blogs though, it almost tells a story, and the pictures somehow are different. This family today is so so special to me, I have known them for a really long time now.  It seemed as if everyone around them were having babies, everyone kept asking when it was going to be their turn, and finally...it happened! I think I have done a photo shoot with all of their group of friends, except Sarah and Tristan. I couldn't wait for our first one and to meet their precious baby girl, Brooklyn. Sarah and Tristan are some of kindest people you will ever meet, I am lucky to have them as friends. You guys are going to be such great parents, and I can't wait to watch Brooklyn grow and in some way, be a part of it! XOXO :)










I love the vintage feel of these next 3, not to mention all of the beauty!



Sarah also has a twin sister, you might recognize her from my blog last week! They had their little girls 9 hours apart! Love this picture of the 4 of them ;)


Bffs




:)


1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful!! And I think it's amazing that they both had baby girls only 9 hours apart! Twinning is so cool :)
    You're the best, Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)