9.17.2012

Brody Mason | Newborn Photos

Sorry I have been absent from this blog lately, things have been a little crazy! I moved into a new place, and things are starting to finally come together. It was also my best friend's wedding, so I was pretty much helping them get all the details done for their amazing backyard wedding. Anyway, it's kinda funny how my shoots go. It seems like a I had a ton of maternity 2 weeks ago, and now I have a ton of newborn sneak peek's to share! I got to meet Brody, and he is such a cute little peanut. I saw Melissa and Ryan a couple months ago, and it was so good to see them hold their new baby boy :) We even got some cool shots on a nearby dirt road, good job Melissa! I had so much fun, Brody was perfect during his shoot, we even got a couple smiles in there. I hope you like your sneak peek, and I'm so happy I was a part of such a special time in your lives! xoxo























1 comment:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)