9.05.2012

Emily + Scott | Maternity Shoot

So some of my clients know that I go places a lot of times that i'm not supposed to, but you gotta do what you gotta do! Whether it be people's front yards, or places where they say you need a permit, unless i've had a problem there before(which has never happened), then I just go for it! Mill Race is one of those places, they say you need a permit, but I still go for my smaller shoots. I told Emily and Scott to meet me there last week, and when I got in the parking lot, I saw 2 cop cars. Emily called me on the phone, and said the police were there for them...I was thinking, "Oh shoot, I got them in trouble!" BUT, that wasn't it, they were rear ended as they were coming in the parking lot! I waited it out, and Emily kept apologizing, but I am so glad they were okay! We had fun walking around Mill Race, and these two are hilarious. They just constantly laugh, which I love. Their baby is going to probably be one of the happiest babies ever. I had so much fun with you two, and I can't wait to meet your little one!







I love this picture, describes them perfectly!






So pretty!






3 comments:

  1. Kathy! These are perfect. Thanks for capturing this moment for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, she is lovely! such a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)