9.21.2012

Nichole + Andrew | Royal Park Hotel Wedding

I am so bad at typing these blogs, I feel like I say the same things over and over...and I wish so badly that I could tell you how great this day was in words. So I'll try my best. I met Nichole and Andrew a little while back at their engagement shoot, Nichole had her sunglasses on her head, and told me she wasn't that excited to get her pictures done. So what did I do? I made her have the time of her life, haha! We roamed around Ann Arbor and laughed and I cannot tell you how awesome these two are. They are the most laid back, fun loving, dance machines I have ever seen. This must be why they have such good karma, because honestly, their day couldn't have been more perfect. I was nervous, it was supposed to pour the day of their wedding, so I was expecting the worst...but hoping for the best. We decided to take their photos beforehand, which was the best idea ever! They had their first look, which I love, and the clouds made for perfect light. We were done with all of those photos, then right before the wedding, a monsoon decided to start. They got married in the atrium at the Royal Park Hotel, and it was probably the coolest wedding setting that i'd ever been a part of. It was lighting, thundering and pouring down rain on the glass, while they were saying their vows...how cool is that? Anyway, the whole day was full of laughs and I was so incredibly happy these two chose me as their photographer. I am so lucky to have a job like this, and meet the people I do. I wish you two nothing but the best, love you guys!







































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I know Nichole and these are definitely representative of her personality. My favorite is the first look photo. I know more and more brides are opting for photos before the ceremony, too. Seems like a good idea - less wait time for the guests between the ceremony + reception!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)