9.19.2012

Reese | Newborn Photos

I have known Andy and Julie since before their first baby was born, now she's 2! I am pretty sure that Reagan was my first newborn shoot, man have things changed! It's so great to be such a special part of your friend's lives. Seeing Reagan grow up has been such a treat,  and I couldn't wait to meet Reese. Doing newborn shoots with an older sibling is always my fav, not only are the parents on cloud 9, but the love between sisters is an amazing thing. Reagan is so sweet and loving to Reese, and it shows in the photos! It was so great to see you 4, you have such a perfect little family and I am happy you took a chance on me so long ago! Love you guys!












In love.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)