3.15.2013

My Nephew Rhys Griffin :)

Hey there blog, long time no see! It's hard to believe I used to do these all the time, especially after going through all the photos yesterday and realizing how much of my time it takes up! BUT, of course I had to have one for my trip to take photos of my new nephew, Rhys :) We had been waiting a long time to meet him, it's the first time I was going to be an aunt and I had no idea I would love this little boy so much! As soon as I landed from my trip to California, I turned on my phone to get the text that my sister was in labor! My parents picked me up from the airport and we drove straight to New York. Anyway, since he was so early, I probably saw him for a total of 20 minutes the first time we were there. I was ready to go back and take a million photos of this little perfect baby for my sister and Rick. My sister and I were stranded at the house, so we ended up with a billion photos! I am so happy I was able to capture such an important time in your lives, and please move home soon so I can see this little face and hold him anytime I want ;) Love you!





















Probably one of my favorite photos ever, love my sister's quilt and how simple, soft and beautiful it is :)














This pic gives me tears :)






















Dad, don't worry I didn't forget about your onesie! ;) "oh, why am I wearing this thing?" haha

5 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT Kathy!!!!!!!! can't wait to see the other 999,000!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I can't wait to meet Rhys! - Aunt Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, you are so very talented! Course the subject is just too precious for words! Love all you work! Reach for the stars, hun, they are not out of your reach at all. Danette (I work with your dad)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, how amazing! cindy, you look gorgeous! some of the pictures you really look like your mom. perfect as always, kath :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miriam Winer KlingerMarch 21, 2013 at 9:25 PM

    These photos of Rick, Cindy and Rhys are outstanding, creative, beautiful treasures! How absolutely wonderful to have such a talented sister to put the energy of her love into her work! Absolutely precious, gorgeous baby and parents too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)