3.26.2013

Remembering my uncle Pete, and welcoming a new angel into the family :)

This day a year ago was a very hard day for my family. We lost my uncle Pete to cancer,  it will be a day we will never forget. We miss him every day and my heart goes out to my aunt and cousins, I love my family so so much, I hate to see them hurting and I would do anything for them. I know today we are all feeling a little sad. I took my cousin Josh's newborn photos yesterday and I am so incredibly happy for my job, and that I can make great memories for my family. I want to introduce the new bundle of joy to the fam, Elizabeth. I know it doesn't heal everyone's hearts, but I hope these photos make my family's day a little brighter. I am so proud of my cousin Josh, and I know your dad would be too:)  I love you guys so much and I can't wait to be with you all later and remember all the happy times with my Uncle Pete. Love you UP!

























I love this one ;)




This one too ;D

























2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kathy! I'm so happy to have babies in our family, a new generation! Love, Aunt Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!!! cute family, adorable baby, great pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)