4.06.2012

Owczarek Family Photos

I was at an estate sale buying some props when I surprising saw Dave's number calling my phone. Dave and I went to high school together and he is one of my good friends, but it has been forever since I've seen him! He asked if I might be able to do some photos for his whole family. I was so excited that the weather had been nice, but this one day, it was supposed to rain. We were a little nervous since his brother's fam was just in town for the weekend. We headed off to Franklin Cider mill, Dave and I driving in his Jeep jamming to some oldies, and the weather turned out perfect. Sorry for the bad directions, but everything turned out great, it was great to see everyone and I hope you guys like your sneak peek! ;)

Some niece and nephew love :)


Uncle Dave and Rafal


Uncle Mike and Aleksa



 :)









Love their faces here :)



Brotherly Love.










Love everything about this picture. Mike's face, me in the reflection, and of course that sweet smile :)





1 comment:

  1. We LOVE the pictures. We had so much fun taking them. You really captured some special moments. We can't wait to see the rest of them!

    Basia, Scott, Aleksa & Rafal

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)