12.02.2010

Brian + Emily | Engagement

So this is it, my first wedding as the main photographer and I couldn't be happier with my couple! Emily heard about me from some mutual friends and had emailed me about this January, I wasn't sure if it was 2012 because it was so soon! It was a short engagement but Emily and Brian grew up together, Brian being one Emily's brothers good friends.  They had been friends that whole time and finally realized there was something there and the rest is history. Brian is stationed in California so they wanted to do the wedding soon, once they are husband and wife Emily is moving back there with him (so jealous!).  We probably picked one the COLDEST days to take their engagement pictures but I guess we have to get ready for their January wedding! ;) We had to keep going inside to thaw out, but you can't tell it was that cold in the pictures because these two are goood. Emily you are a beauty and it was so good to meet you Brian, I can't wait to be a part of your special day! ;)









 Love how they are blurred in the background in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)