12.22.2010

Papyrus

It's weird...it doesn't really feel like Christmas to me,  even though this awful snow is on the ground and people have Christmas lights up.  I haven't bought one present yet either, I always wait till the last minute! One thing I HAVE done is finish my Christmas cards!  I just sent them out today but hey...at least I got them out before Christmas!  I love doing them, just to wish your friends and family a great xmas and let them know you are thinking about them. I have a friend who is probably the best crafter I know who sent over this Gem ;)  



This was the first Christmas card I got and was from one of my favorite stores, Papyrus! Even though I would have LOVED to get my cards from there I decided to go the cheaper route and buy them from Target, and added my own Gems on there :) My sister is also coming home tonight so we will finally decorate our Christmas Tree :D Maybe once she gets here and we can go Christmas shopping together it will feel more Christmas Spirit! I hope everyone is having a great week so far and to all my friends from Chicago, I hope you have a safe trip home! And to all of your procrastinators out there...Christmas is in 3 days!!! CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)