11.11.2010

Chelsea + Joe | Engagement

Oh these two...I have known them for quite some time now and was thrilled when they asked me to take their engagement photos.  And I would have to go to Chicago too, double bonus! Joe used to be my neighbor in college and is one of Nicks good friends and I remember meeting Chelsea at one of their parties. She is one of the sweetest and most caring people you will ever meet.  Joe is a quieter guy and will just say something so random and funny which is always a quality girls LOVE. These two couldn't be more perfect for each other. Joe proposed right by the bridge where they do the architectural tours...it is so amazing and you get a good view of the city.  He had someone secretly watching ready to take some pictures right as he did it.  He started off by telling Chelsea how much he loved her and that she was his best friend and get this, she still had no idea.  All she said was awwww I love you too and you are my best friend too! Ha love her! She finally got it, cried, said YES and the rest is history. I love you guys and am so happy for you. I Hope you like your sneak peek! ;)














2 comments:

  1. Whose the babe! That Joe guy sure is lucky....Good job Kathy!
    -Ryan Schacht

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks just like his dad

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)