11.12.2010

Chuck + Kelly | Engagement

So I was lucky to have not only 1 shoot in Chicago but 3!! My first one I booked was with my good friends Chelsea and Joe, and since I was already coming out I hoped to book more!  Kelly is actually one of Chelsea's friends who recently got engaged.  She had emailed me and apologized for it being short notice but I was thrilled!!!!  I have met Kelly a couple times and she is super nice and I so envy her freckles ;) We met at North Ave Beach and had fun walking around the city(possibly being arrested for trespassing), plus Mother Nature was definitely on my side the whole time I was there! It was so good to meet you Chuck and see you Kelly!  I am so excited for you  two and I hope you like your Sneak Peek ;)






My favorite, this pic cracks me up! ha


Did I mention the light was PERFECT!!



Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)