11.18.2010

Brystol & Kylie | 3 Month Photos

You might remember the twins I had taking their photos a little while ago with some of the bluest eyes I have ever seen.  Well their mom is friends with Keri, another mom to some cute twin girls! They knew eachother from Western, I realized Kristin was in my dorm when I went to her house and then I get an email from Keri saying she heard about me from Kristin, and get this...we worked together in Kzoo at Mongolian bbq!!  It is such a small world, Mongo was where Keri met the love of her life...Brad. Keri didn't know for a while that she was having twins. The day she found out her doctor told her she had something to tell her...which is NOT cool and scared the crap out of Keri.  She pointed to 2 circles and said those are two babies, you are having 2 girls! Brad and Keri were so surprised but couldn't wait to welcome their 2 baby girls into this crazy small world. I have friends that are twin girls, they are so incredibly close and share that bond that no one else experiences...unless you're twins. I think that is so cool and those girls are always going to be there for each other and go through every life experience together.  I was so thrilled when Keri asked me to take their 3 month photos, I could not wait to meet them! Keri you have such an adorable family and I am so glad I met them and it was good to see you again! I hope you like your sneak peek ;)

Their dog...Blue! The biggest dog I have ever seen but so sweet!


Beautiful Mamma!









Cozy Cap Creations made an appearance....and Brad got these bc he loves U of M!



I love this one, they are holding hands! So adorable :)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! First of all these babies are incredibly gorgeous. And secondly Kathy, there you go doing it again. you are doing such an amazing job. I'm obsessed with your work. Thanks for the shout out too! Wow, these rock. Keri, you won't have enough room in your house to hang all these awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE HATS!!!!! OMG LOVE THEM!
    ~Britt (GO BLUE!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)