11.04.2010

Nick + Stephanie | Family/Engagement

So Stephanie and Nick's wedding is the 2nd one I have booked so far.  I couldn't be more excited, it will be in Traverse City next summer! I have been good friends with Stephanie's brother Matt since high school and he was the one that told her to check out my stuff.  Not only will this wedding be beautiful, it will also be a ton of fun because I know how their friends and family are! ;)  Instead of doing engagement photos Stephanie wanted some family photos done, so of course we did that instead! Stephanie and Nick just welcomed little Avery who is adorable.  Noah was also a ton of fun, I know he secretly liked getting these photos done even though he didn't act like it haha. It was so good to see you guys after so long and I couldn't be more happy for you!  I can't wait to share you special day with you!!!







Brothers :)


Now some of the happy couple...love this! ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)