11.16.2010

Chris + Laura | Engagement

I met Chris and Laura on a day that was not so nice, but we toughed it out and by mid shoot the sun was setting, the clouds broke up and it was beautiful out! Laura's brother is one of my best friends and told her about my work and her and her teddy bear decided to take a chance on me :D I have known Laura for over a decade now and she is definitely a beautiful person, inside and out! I had only met Chris briefly before the shoot but he is definitely a sweet guy with some of the most beautiful baby blues I have ever seen! I had so much fun roaming around Cranbrook with you guys and I hope you like your sneak peek. Can't wait to get some fun ones downtown too! ;)




This one is my FAVE, so cute :)


Ok now there is his non shy smile! :D


Laura trying to be seductive but Chris thought it was funny! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)