11.15.2010

Lisa Rose + Jonny | Engagement

Lisa Rose...what can I say, she is the bubbliest/craziest/sweetest person you will EVER meet. I have never met anyone so happy and she looks at the bright side of everything. When I first met Lisa we were both lost puppies starting Aveda. She is like me and has done a million things before she landed on her passion.  My realization was a step after this though ;)  Not only was she lost in her career but she was lost in love...until she met Jonny.  I remember her telling us all about him and looking at some photos they had taken in a photo booth. He works at Weber Grill downtown and this is where they first met. I was lucky to get a meal there and meet Jonny and I could really see how much he ADORES Lisa. He is such a sweet guy and these two fit together like glue. I am so lucky you found your prince charming, you deserve it.  The day they will never forget starting like this...they were on a horseback ride when the tour guide said "and this is the part when Jon asks Lisa to marry him" and that was that.  I am sooo happy for you guys and so glad I took your pics, I hope you had fun and it was sooo good to see you. Love you two!









Now THIS is Lisa! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)