11.03.2010

Kaiden | 1 Year Photos

So these pictures were extra special, they were taken on my birthday! haha just kidding. No but really these are some of my favorite photos yet!  I talked with Kristin that week and we decided to go somewhere close to my work just so we would have enough light before the sun went down! We ended up going to downtown Birmingham which is like a playground for a photographer. There are so many cool settings, the light and temp were perfect, and I finally got to use one of my props my cousin gave me a long time ago...a huge lollipop! Kaiden was such a cutie and I know he was happy I finally got to use that prop too ;) I am so glad we decided to do it that day and I hope you guys like your sneak peek! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)