11.05.2010

Sharpe Family | Family Photos

It was Halloween morning and I had just gotten done with another shoot (where I had gotten lost).  And of course I had to get lost again...that's what happens when you are out in the boonies! The Sharpe family was as sweet as I knew they would be when I walked up.  Pete and Suzanne have 3 beautiful girls that are all different in their own ways. They were so well behaved and polite!  I asked them what they were going to be for halloween and you couldn't have picked 3 more different outfits! An Indian, a twister board, and a rapper! They were awesome and it was so good to meet the Sharpe fam, it was a little chilly but they did so good and you wouldn't even know they were cold by looking at their pictures!  I hope you guys had a good time and I hope you like your sneak peek! ;)









Love this one, the gals having fun ;)





2 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)