11.02.2010

Sarah + Kenny | Maternity

So Sarah and I used to be on the dance team together in high school and I haven't seen her since then! I was so excited when she said she would be in town and wanted me to take their maternity photos. She was only going to be in town for the weekend and I was super busy so we chose a Friday when I got out of work. I hate this time of year because the days get shorter and I don't like coming home from work in the dark! We met at a park by my work and they came ready and we busted it out before the sun went down ! It was one of the fastest sessions I have had and they did an awesome job. It was so good to see you Sarah and meet you Kenny! I hope you guys had a good weekend and I hope when your little one comes you will be in town so I can meet him/her ;)












So Sarah was going to be surprised, Kenny already knew and was going to surprise her at her shower that Sunday. So we took this picture for fun, and even I got to know! I felt so special :D


Congrats on your baby BOY! SO happy for you two ;)

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I love your artistic talent! These are so much more than I could have ever imagined! Our baby BOY's bump pictures are beyond perfect! Thank you SO MUCH for fitting us in, and get your schedule ready... in just a few months we'll be bringing baby Caden to come see you for a few more shots! Love you girly! YOU ARE AMAZING! :)
    Love,
    Sarah, Kenny, & Caden!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)