9.07.2011

Stephanie + Nick | Traverse City Wedding

Stephanie's wedding was one of the first ones I ever booked. I love this girl because she believed in my passion, when I was just starting out.  In High School Nick and Stephanie were just friends, it wasn't until  after they graduated that they realized they wanted to be more than that. During the best man speech, Jason said that everything about these two being together makes sense. After sharing the night with them, I agree 100%. I am so excited for you, your day was so beautiful and so special, and I am so lucky I was able to be a part of it. Thanks again for being you, and I hope you like your sneak peek. <3 you guys :)


Avery :)


Stephanie, you are absolutely gorgeous.



Nick reading the letter Stephanie wrote him before the ceremony.


Stephanie's cousin Kevin did the flowers, and they were probably the best I have ever seen!



We also did some boudoir photos, girls these are always fun to do for your new hubby ;)





Their wedding took place at the Jolly Pumpkin Winery.













Love these peeps ;)



If you want to check out Stephanie's cousin's work, you can look at Twigs and Branches Floral here


The bride and her sis are also crafty, they made these name cards, love them!




After the ceremony, Stephanie decided to let down her hair ;)
















6 comments:

  1. once again, AMAZING pictures Kathy! I wish you were photographing four years ago to capture my wedding. You're perfect at what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics look wonderful, cant wait for you to shoot Lucas' 1st Bday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love them, y0u are fabulous. can't wait for the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. kelly and I made those name cards, haha ;) And we would love to do them for anyone who wants them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH shoot sorry girl!!! hahah I will change that ;) Thanks Jason and Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! What a beautiful wedding! Kathy, you did an amazing job with the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)