9.02.2011

Chicago Memories + A little Friday Teaser :)

SO here I am, sitting in Starbucks by my first apartment in Chicago. After the megabus being 2 hours late,   I finally arrived here late last night. I was greeting by my best friend, and I was a little bummed I couldn't spend more time with her, dang megabus! I am shooting a wedding here today, which you have NO idea how excited I am. It just happens to be down my old street. I woke up this morning, scoped out the area for photo opportunities later on, and basically...it.is.amazing. I do miss the city life, just being able to walk anywhere I want to go. And I am definitely enjoying having more free time, I don't think I have done a personal blog in months! My goal is to travel and do weddings, that would be IDEAL. And what better place to travel than Chicago...my 2nd home :) Here are some pictures from my journey this morning. Happy Friday!

The view I woke up to. :D

Clark and Arlington, my first apartment. It is right above Caribou!

The venue for tonight! I had to throw a little Starbucks in, that's where I am now, bringing you this Friday blog! ;)


And I did say that I couldn't wait to show you what i've been up to. Here is a little teaser from a senior shoot I did last weekend. Cathryn was a doll, and she loves photography too! This shoot only gets better with old barns, fields with beat up pickup trucks, annnnd chickens! LOVE my life :) 


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool!! I can see why you miss it......

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)