9.08.2011

Caden | 6 Month Photos

It was the first time I had met Caden, besides in his cute mamma's belly :) Sarah happened to be in town and I was so excited to see her. She is one of the sweetest/happiest people you will ever meet, I knew I would fall in love with Caiden when I met him, he was one of the smiliest babies I have ever seen! Anyway, it was a pretty hot day but we tried to get out of the sun as much as possible! After we were done, Sarah said she wanted me to give the pictures a little vintage touch. She liked my Hipstomatic prints on facebook, which is one of my iphone apps, I joked and said I could have taken pics with my phone! haha. I usually don't manipulate my pictures too much, but I had a little fun with hers. I hope you like your sneak peek and you need to move home asap! Love you girl ;)


Love this face.

Are you in love yet?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)