9.12.2011

Kate + Jason | Wedding

Words can't even describe how pleasantly surprised I was when I met Kate and Jason. It was a wedding where I had never met the couple before, they booked me not too long ago so I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous.  As soon as Kate got there, she gave me a huge hug and told me she was so exited to meet me. Her energy is like no one I have ever met before, she is so happy, goofy, sweet...she is just an amazing person and mother.  Seeing her and Jason together got me really excited for the future. I remember Kate said to him, "I bet you didn't think I could look this pretty" and he gave her a look like she couldn't be more wrong ;) I am so happy for you two, is it possible to feel like good friends after one day? :D I wish nothing but the best, and I hope you guys like your sneak peek!

Right when we got to Kirk in the Hills, the smoke alarm went off and we had to evacuate. We couldn't forget to save the dress too!


Of course we had to get some pics with the fireman ;)


What?






Kate, you are a beauty!






Love this girl.





I love when people are goofy like me!









My fave.
























Congrats again!



2 comments:

  1. OMG. These pictures are amazing! I'm so glad I found out about you through Valerie Peasley because Jay and Kate were having a hard time finding a photographer. They hit the jackpot with you, Kathy!

    *Bri*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathleen, it's Kathleen :) There are no words to express how amazing the photos are! We LOVE them! I wish there was a way for me to let every bride out there know how great you are as a photographer and a person. The moments and the way you captured them blew all my expectations out of the water, I loved having you there though not only as my photographer! It is possible to become good friends because I am looking forward to hanging out with you again, soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)