9.22.2011

Alyssa | Senior Photos

If you didn't read my post earlier about this girl, you can look at it here. I could not WAIT to do Alyssa's senior pictures, she is my cousin and like a sister to me. They live about 2 blocks from me, so I am over there allll the time. What to say about Alyssa....well, she is the sweetest, most sincere, and innocent girl you will ever meet. I never hear her say anything bad about anyone, and she works her butt off...I always tell her she needs to enjoy life a little more! I am so excited for her future, I know she will be so great at whatever she does.  She wants to be a nurse, and I honestly couldn't think of a better job for her. I wanted her senior pictures to be extra special. I wanted to go somewhere different, somewhere I am too scared to go alone...downtown Detroit! I made my some arrangements, hired a big tough driver (my dad) and we headed downtown! My little love, and Alyssa's little sister, Lindsey, wanted to be in a couple too! I had so much fun with you two, I love you so so so much and I hope you like your pics!





Love this one!




My little lovebug.
















2 comments:

  1. OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!! that all I can say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!!!!!!! You did an awesome job Kathy=) Thank-you soooo much!! You are so talented! I love you=))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)