9.16.2011

Amy + Alex | Chicago Wedding Photographer

I have known Alex for a couple years now, I was good friends with him and his sister when I lived in Chicago. It wasn't until I shot our other friends wedding in Indy, that I met Amy. She is awesome, I remember sitting down and talking with her at the wedding, asking how her and Alex had met. They met at work, and even though some people don't believe at love at first site, she said she knew he was the one right away. The way she talked about him made me get butterflies, you could just see it in her eyes. I couldn't WAIT to shoot their wedding in Chicago. I always love going back, and would love to do more things there, I miss it! The wedding also just happened to be down my old street at my first apartment there :) This wedding was beautiful, the people were so much fun, and the speeches were probably some of my favorite yet. Alex got up to speak and the things he said about Amy almost made me get all mushy inside. He said he knew it the first time he had met her too. All he kept saying was how he couldn't believe how happy he felt, to have all the people he loved in the same room, on the day they had worked so hard on. He couldn't believe he was finally married to the woman he loved so much. I heart you guys and thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day, I hope you like your sneak peek!!! 

I want Amy's hair!!





The maid of honor, and my good friend Steph :)















Love this one!



These two crack me up too!













So happy :)



Amy, you look beautiful! ;)


Loved these speeches :D





I <3 this cake topper :D



Cheering on the lovebirds on stage.



Loved these ladies :)




My fave.


You two are amazing!!! Congrats again :D


1 comment:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)