9.13.2011

Kim + Jason | Wedding

When I did Kim and Jason's engagement photos, we had so much fun. My friend Kat had told Kim about me, and I am so glad she did. These two are so laid back, and two of the sweetest people I have ever met. It was a perfect day in August and their ceremony and reception was beautiful. I love shooting these weddings, getting to know the bride and grooms family and friends makes me feel that much closer to them. I had the best time with you guys, being a part of such a special day is so rewarding. I wish nothing but the best for you and I hope you like your sneak peek!!!

Loved this hanger Kim got from etsy!


The beautiful bride!!











The happy couple!

This was awesome!





Kim...you are so cute!













My friend Kat made this card box to the right. Check out her stuff HERE, she is awesome!














Loved this...my family does the alligator too! Even Kim did it, in her dress! ;)

Love this shot. Congrats again you two!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Love them! I was smiling at my desk looking at them and texting Kim the whole time. :)

    -KAT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)