9.09.2011

Cathryn | Senior Photos

I had only done about 2 senior photos..ever, when Cathryn's mom had contacted me. I didn't know what to think, I thought I would be nervous, but I had the best time! I got a little lost on the way there, but Cathryn's family was so welcoming, and by the end, I felt like I had known all of them for a long time. Senior photos are so fun, it really is a challenge to get their personalities to show through the pictures. Cathryn also told me that she is into photography, if you love it...then you should do it. And let me tell you, it is the most rewarding job. You are cute as a button and one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. Good luck this year and I know you will be amazing at anything you choose to do.  I hope you like your sneak peek and hopefully I will see you soon! :)





Love her.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)